Tea has been made by soaking plants in water for generations. Even though tea has traditionally been more popular in the East, many countries now drink it regularly. Ancient cultures used hemp in numerous ways, including for food including eating the hemp seeds.
Hemp leaves may be used to make a healthy tea. Each cup contains cannabidiol, guaranteeing that the customer gets enough CBD. The tea may be produced in several ways without pricey blends. Continue reading for more.
CBD Tea Recipes: 4 Delicious Options
Here are four of the greatest ways to make CBD tea that you may try.
Matcha Mint Iced Tea
Drinking matcha is the greatest way to fix your caffeine while being healthy. Mint and lime juice brighten up a traditional iced matcha tea, often served hot.
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 tsp finely ground matcha powder
- ½ lime, sliced
- Handfuls of mint
- Honey or cane sugar (optional)
- Mint CBD Oil
- Cocktail shakers are great for making this drink, but an airtight coffee mug or big container with an airtight cover works. Shake the water and matcha until there are no clumps, then strain into a cup and enjoy!
- A few handfuls of mint and ice cubes go into the drink, along with the lime juice and CBD Tincture.
- Shake it up a little more, and if you’d like, add additional sugar.
- Fill glasses with lime and mint slices for garnish. Enjoy!
CBD Chai Latte
Despite its name, chai latte is not a kind of coffee. Instead, it’s a milky version of masala chai, a typical Indian beverage. Alternatively, you may use components from your spice rack to build your version of this super-warming combination.
- ½ cinnamon stick (plus ground for topping)
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 star anise
- 1 clove
- 2 peppercorns
- A small piece of ginger, sliced
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla CBD oil
- Spices should be gently toasted in a dry frying pan until they provide a pleasant aroma. Afterward, pour them into a cup of coffee or tea.
- Ten minutes later, remove the lid and let it rest for another ten minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and CBD oil to the milk while heating up on the burner. Whip up some foam with a milk frother or a whisk once the pot has been taken off the heat.
- Add the tea and milk to a cup and stir. Add a sprinkling of cinnamon and the milk foam before serving.
Lemon Basil Iced Tea
Even the most hardened iced tea connoisseur will be impressed by how easy it is to make this drink. This lemon tea is a crowd-pleaser because of its acidic citrus flavours, fresh basil, and antioxidant content.
- 3 cups hot water
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 green tea bags
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Honey (optional)
- Lemon CBD Oil
- Combine the lemon slices, fresh basil leaves, and green tea bags in a pitcher.
- To steep the tea, fill a pitcher halfway with boiling water and set a timer for 15 minutes. Take out the teabags after that. Gently add CBD Oil to the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours to allow flavours to meld. This will also aid in the emergence of new tastes.
- Serve the tea over ice after it has cooled to room temperature.
CBD Turmeric Tea
Turmeric is said to have medicinal properties, making this tea a favourite among health-conscious drinkers. Colourful and flavorful, it’s hard to put down.
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- Hot water
- Vanilla CBD Oil
- Almond oil
- Simmer the turmeric and water in a small saucepan until it becomes a thick paste. Each cup of tea should have around 1 teaspoon of paste in it.
- A cup of tea may be made creamy by adding milk to it and stirring it in.
- Stir the almond oil and CBD oil together until they are well combined before serving.
- If desired, use stevia to sweeten.
Drinking CBD tea is a great way to get your daily dose. This is a tasty, nutritious, and simple way for several CBD consumers. If you’re a tea drinker, adding CBD to your tea is a no-brainer method to get your daily dose of CBD.